Sunday, November 21, 2010 | By: Mali
Hello, loves!

Yes, this is the clichéd "getting to know me!" first post. I'm not all that new, to be honest: I've been anonymously following many of your blogs for quite awhile. I've only recently felt the desire to comment on any of them, however, and I figured that I should have at least one post here before I do so ... something to make me seem like a little bit less of a creeper, yeah? I don't know if it's working, though - my inner crazy might just bleed through and warn everyone away ;-)

I'm not being stalked by "the rather thin fellow", by the way, nor has anyone I know been Marked/Hallowed/etc: I'm just a girl who finds all of this intriguing. I hope that's not offensive! I just think it's easier to keep up with everyone this way, rather than having 10,234 blogs bookmarked ... it gets a bit confusing.

I'm also offering up my ample free time and research skills - my semester is nearing an end, and I'll have even more time to waste online than usual. I'd be more than happy to help you guys look up ... stuff? Yeah, I suppose I haven't really thought this one through. The offer, however, stands. :)

Also, Vocaloid? Yeah, I'm now addicted. I'll be singing along to some of these songs during my Spanish composition tomorrow - awesome.

Anyway.

I'm Mali! It's nice to meet you all!

4 comments:

TheLostKeeper said...

Hello Mali.

I welcome you to the family.

The name's Jeff.

I'm the Keeper.

I'm happy to have found another kindred spirit in which to research our tall and skinny friend.

I wish you success in your research.

-Jeff
A Keeper

PS:
If you really want to join in, maybe I can refer you to Zero (Sage) at A hint of serendipity.

You know that the Solstice is coming soon, I hope.

Let's see if we can find a way to end this.

Mali said...

Hi Jeff! It's lovely to meet you.

I will head over to Zero's place right now - I'd love to join in and help in any way I can.

If you happen back across this comment, I have a quick question: would you prefer to be referred to by your title (Keeper) or by your name? I'd hate to be impolite and accidentally insult anyone.

Thank you so much for the welcoming and informative comment! I hope the Solstice is extremely productive and successful.

~Mali

TheLostKeeper said...

Either or actually.
I'm not picky.
Though it's actually a self imposed title.

And about the solstice...

Read Zero's blog...

...Crazy bastard.

-Jeff
A Keeper

Mali said...

Yeah, I've just seen his entry ... uhm. No idea what to say, honestly. I hope he manages to somehow stay safe and achieve his goal. Jesus.

Self imposed titles can be the most accurate :) And thanks again for taking the time to read all of this and answer my questions. I really appreciate it!

Post a Comment